32 / 40 hours
Implementation Consultant Enterprise Software
Speed up your career!
Are you looking to meet challenging goals in your work? Would you like to work in a team with motivated professionals in international organizations, with the same high demands on their work environment and IT systems as you do? Then we invite you to take a look at the next step in your career as an Implementation Consultant at Icologiq.
What are you going to do?
As an Implementation Consultant at Icologiq, you will help (international) organizations to set up modern management systems and digitize their business processes. You are doing this by using our proven Icologiq Elements platform and applications.
You will draw up a GAP analysis and functional specifications together with the customer. This way, you help the customer to configure the modular Icologiq Elements software in such a way that it perfectly matches their business process(es). The project-based implementation of our software takes place step by step. You will provide (online) knowledge of the software and training during and after the implementation process.
A satisfied customer and enthusiastic users are our common motivation.
Everyone within our team actively contributes ideas about the continuous improvement and modernization of our software.
Within Icologiq, we work based on the Agile Scrum methodology. This means your working day always starts with a Daily together with Consultants, Developers and the Service Desk employees. We work in a sprint of two weeks in which we plan, execute and review work.
Our services mainly take place online, but every now and then you will physically visit customers as well.
What do we offer besides a challenging work environment?
- You will become part of a top team consisting of Consultants, Software Engineers and Testers;
- A pleasant, result-oriented and social corporate culture in which creativity and innovation are stimulated;
- A challenging position for 32-40 hours a week with opportunities for (personal) growth and development;
- 27 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
- A modern retirement plan via BeFrank;
- A laptop, a mobile phone and resources for an effective home workplace;
- The possibility of hybrid way of working: partly from home and partly from a sustainable office environment with a pleasant working climate;
- Our employees enjoy delicious coffee, fresh fruit, a Friday afternoon drink and regular staff outings, as well as an annual Christmas dinner. Interaction and collaboration is important to us in the Icologiq team.
Who are you?
You can put yourself in the position of the customer and their business processes. You are customer-oriented, you are good at listening and analyzing, and you know how to use your expertise to advise the customer. Does the above appeal to you? Take a look to see if you fit this profile:
- A completed HBO or WO education in the field of business administration
- Good communication in the English language
- Relevant work experience and motivation
- Knowledge of business processes
- Affinity with quality, security and IT
- Experience with reporting / BI tooling is an advantage
- A driven and result-oriented personality
- A proactive and independent attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving license B.
Please send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this page. For additional information about our company, please refer to our website: www.icologiq.com.
In order to work at Icologiq, you have to provide a Statement of Conduct.