32 / 40 hours
Tester / Documentalist
What are you going to do?
You will become part of a top team consisting of Business Consultants, Software Developers and Software Testers. Quality is our number 1 priority, closely followed by fun at the workplace. We work according to Agile principles – think of daily’s, sprints, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Functional specs are drawn up by our consultants who are in close contact with our customers.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic and accurate colleague, committed to ensuring the quality of our software so that it meets the high requirements set by our customers. You develop test plans for this, implement them and record the test results. You will also contribute to the preparation of current product documentation in the form of release notes. In addition, you will work on the further development and improvement of the testing process and the methodologies we use. In short, you ensure that the quality of our Icologiq Elements platform, which tens of thousands of professionals worldwide use every day, is always at the highest level.
What we offer
- A pleasant, result-driven corporate culture in which creativity and innovation are stimulated;
- Successful national and international customers;
- A position for 32-40 hours per week with room for (personal) growth and development;
- 27 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
- A modern retirement plan through Be Frank;
- As soon as the Corona situation permits, we provide a workplace in a sustainable office environment with a modern energy and climate control system;
- Our employees enjoy tasty coffee, fresh fruit, a Friday afternoon drink, regular staff activities and an annual Christmas dinner.
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language (oral and written);
- Completed IT-related education at HBO level;
- At least two years of work experience as a documentalist or in a comparable position;
- Knowledge of / experience with the following methods / tooling:
– TMap and / or ISTQB
– Automated functional testing (Selenium web driver)
– Load / Stress testing (Jmeter)
– Specification driven (test) development (Cucumber, Gherkin)
– REST API testing (Swagger / Postman / Advanced REST client)
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
- integration (Jenkins)
- REST web services and software validation processes
Are you accurate and customer-oriented, do you have affinity with IT and are you ready for a new challenge? Then register for our selection procedure.
In order to work at Icologiq, you have to provide a Statement of Conduct.