32 / 40 hours
What are you going to do?
You will become part of a top team consisting of Business Consultants, Software Developers and Software testers. Quality is our number 1 priority, followed closely by pleasure in your work. We work according to Agile principles – think of daily’s, sprints, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Functional specs are drawn up by our consultants who are in close contact with our customers and developers.
Who are you?
An enthusiastic colleague who can empathize with the perception of end users. Someone who understands that choosing the right software reduces work stress and also makes people in organizations happier and more productive in their work every day. A colleague who is also actively involved in the development of our application platform, Icologiq Elements, used by tens of thousands of professionals all over the world, every day.
We are offering
– Sucessful national and international customers;
– A position for 32-40 hours per week with room for (personal) growth and development;
27 vacation days (based on 40 hours);
– A modern retirement plan through Be Frank;
– As soon as the Corona situation permits, we offer a workplace in a sustainable office environment with a modern energy and climate control system;
– Our employees enjoy tasty coffee, fresh fruit, a Friday afternoon drink, regular staff activities and an annual Christmas dinner.
Do you recognize yourself in this work environment and would you like to be part of it? Then see whether you possess the following skills:
– Good understanding of both the Dutch and English language (oral and written);
– Completed MBO / HBO education;
– Experience with analyzing and realizing functional issues;
It is an advantage if you have experience with:
Are you accurate and customer-oriented, do you have affinity with IT and are you ready for a new challenge? Then register for our selection procedure.
In order to work at Icologiq, you have to provide a Statement of Conduct.